We joined our friends, The Bush Family, at the pumpkin patch at Mandarin Methodist Church. This was especially fun for me because we used to come to this pumpkin patch when I was a kid and this was actually the church where I was baptized as a baby!
The Bushes come to this pumpkin patch every year for photos and picking out their family pumpkin together. This is definitely a tradition that I want to start with our family too!
MaryAnn and I decided that we want to bring our kids here every year and take a picture of them together so we can see how much they grow over the years. I'm super excited about starting this fun tradition with our friends. Here is the very first Bush-Roche kids photo!
Jackson (6 years old), Joseph (10 months old), Peyton (4 months old)
We decided that we all wanted to match for our family photos and for the photos of the kids together. The easiest way to get the boys on board with any type of matching is to make it FSU themed. Plus, everyone looks good in garnet and gold :) Lord knows I have plenty of it in my closet.
One very happy mommy. I love sharing all these fun holiday traditions with my little girl.
Picking out Peyton's very first pumpkin!
It doesn't matter that my 4 month old can't sit up on her own yet. I was determined to squish her among the pumpkins for a photo. Don't ever doubt the abilities of a mommy on a mission for an adorable photo opportunity.
How adorable/hilarious is this? I can hardly stand it.
Hope y'all are having a fabulous fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment