Sunday, September 30, 2012

Homemade Pizza Rolls

I found this recipe on Pinterest and decided to try it out this weekend. It makes a perfect football tailgating appetizer and it is so easy to make!


Here is where I found the idea thanks to Pinterest: Plain Chicken. Here is how I made them...


What You Will Need:
Crescent Rolls
Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni
Mozzarella String Cheese

Roll out the crescent rolls and divide them up using the perforated edges. You might want to do this on a piece of wax paper that has some flour on it; otherwise, the crescent rolls will stick to everything. 

Place 5 pieces of pepperoni on the large end of each crescent roll. 

Cut the mozzarella cheese sticks in half. Place one cheese stick half on top of the pepperoni. 

Roll up each crescent roll and place on a baking sheet. 
Bake them for 12 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees. 

Serve with some pizza sauce on the side for dipping and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment