Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lil' Seminole on Board!

Last weekend, we traveled to Fort Lauderdale for the McGuire's baby shower! Little Miss Ava is due in early November, but it's never too early to start celebrating her :)


We got to Fort Lauderdale Friday night after work and met up with everyone out at the bars in Ft. Lauderdale beach.


The baby shower was beautiful and Ava received so many wonderful gifts! Christina appointed me as her officially "gift list maker" so I got to sit front and center with her and write down all the awesome gifts as she opened them. Ava is definitely going to be the best dressed baby in all of South Florida.


Jared and I thought long and hard about what to get Ava for the shower. We wanted to get her something that no one else would get her and something that was very "us". Since we always attend all the FSU home games with Mark and Christina, we thought that something football related would be perfect. We found the perfect gift online...a tailgating high-chair! Now Ava will have her very own tailgating chair for football season! I couldn't wait to see Christina's reaction when she opened it.


Our gift was one of the last that she opened and it was totally worth the wait. Best. Reaction. Ever.


Jacksonville Crew at the baby shower

After the baby shower, we met up with the boys at Mugs to watch the FSU game. The game was a total blow-out with FSU beating Savannah State 55-0.


With my favorite baby mama. I hope I look this fabulous when I am pregnant :)


We all can't wait for Ava to arrive. She is going to have an obnoxious amount of "aunts and uncles" who aren't even technically related to her. We had such a great weekend with our friends celebrating the new addition to the McGuire family!


Go Noles!

No comments:

Post a Comment