Here is one of the recipes I made which ended up being delicious and super easy to make. Thanks to Pinterest, I found the recipe here: Take a Bite of My Life!
What You Will Need:
Crescent Rolls
8oz. Softened Cream Cheese
16 oz. Ground Pork Sausage
Brown the sausage in a frying pan until it is thoroughly cooked. Drain the sausage grease from the pan.
Add the softened cream cheese to the sausage.
I just did it in the same pan so that I didn't create extra dirty dishes :)
Roll out the crescent roll dough onto wax paper. (Put some flour on the wax paper first so that the dough doesn't stick to it) Do not separate the dough via the perforated edges. Knead the perforated edges of the dough back together so the cream cheese doesn't melt through the cracks.
Spread the cream cheese and sausage mixture onto the dough as evenly as possible.
Roll up the dough with the cream cheese and sausage mixture inside.
Place the rolled dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Cut the rolled dough into 1/4 inch sections and place on a baking sheet.
Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment