Saturday, October 13, 2012

Project 365 - Week 41

Happy Gameday! This was quite a week for me. Chaotic to say the least. Although I did get into a car accident and total my car, I did get a brand new car out of it. Blessing in disguise? I guess so :) Have a wonderful weekend!


Week 41 in review...

Friday, October 5
I bought a new gameday nail color - "Recessionista" by Essie

Saturday, October 6
I made some delicious crockpot queso for us to enjoy while watching football

Sunday, October 7
Sunday Funday in the Roche household = football, beer and crockpot queso on the couch

Monday, October 8
Spirit Day at school for the Homecoming football game - We won 8-0!

Tuesday, October 9
We took our girls from the volleyball team to watch a local high school game

Wednesday, October 10
Got into a little fender bender, but it wasn't worth fixing, so bye bye Volvo

Thursday, October 11
Hello new car! Loving my new Chevy Traverse :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment