Um, where did October go? This month has been flying by and I can't believe that it is almost over. The fall is so exhausting for me. I have decided that I have a love/hate relationship with football. It literally consumes my life during the fall. Don't get me wrong, I love football season, but I do get a little tired of being out of town every weekend and never having a spare minute to relax. Oh well, I guess I can relax over Christmas Break :)
Week 42 in review...
Friday, October 12
We went out to dinner for my mommy's birthday.
Saturday, October 13
FSU beat Boston College 51-7
Sunday, October 14
I made hair bows for all my volleyball girls.
Monday, October 15
First volleyball game of the season! Yes, this is what I wore to work.
Tuesday, October 16
I learned about the history of Oktoberfest simply by reading the label on the side of the Sam Adams bottle. Beer can be so educational :)
Wednesday, October 17
Our first home volleyball game.
Thursday, October 18
Updated my classroom bulletin board. The fall theme sort of snuck in there some how...
No comments:
Post a Comment