Happy Birthday Mommy!
Friday, October 12, 2012
Happy Birthday Mommy!
Today is my mom's birthday! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother that I love to spend time with. I am lucky that she lives so close to me so I can visit her any time I want and go borrow things from her house :) There is no one else I would rather go on a trip with (sorry Jared) since we like to do all the same things. A lot of mothers and daughters don't have a relationship even remotely comparable to ours and I am so happy to be blessed with that amazing relationship. I aspire to be even a fraction of the woman that she is and I hope to some day share this same strong bond with my own daughter. Love you mommy! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment