Thursday, October 11, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Every Thursday I get on Blogger or Instagram and notice that people are posting old photos for "Throwback Thursday". I get all mad because I'm like, "oh that's so cute, I wish I had remembered to find a photo to post for this". Then I promise myself that next week I am going to remember to find an old photo and post it on Thursday. Well, the next Thursday rolls around and alas I have forgotten again. This week, I have finally remembered to do it! Ok so maybe I did plan this blog post in advance and actually wrote it while I was watching football on Sunday and scheduled it to post today. Do whatcha gotta to do. So here is my first of hopefully many Throwback Thursday posts. PS - I think I'm going to theme them every week because everything is better when it is themed :)

Throwback Thursday: High School Senior Year

Senior Year 2005

Dance competitions!

I met George W. Bush while working for the American Red Cross. Pretty cool :)

My very first teaching job...as a Kindergarten teacher's aide. These kids are in 7th grade now.

Thanks a lot MCHS...because everyone wants to look like a giant blue smurf on their graduation day

No comments:

Post a Comment