Sunday, October 7, 2012

Project 365 - Week 40

My Seminoles lost last night 17-16 against NC State which was heartbreaking of course, but you don't cheer for FSU all these years without learning how to deal with disappointment. The show must go on and I can't wait to be back in Tallahassee next weekend for another home game. Go Noles!


Week 40 in review...

Friday, September 28
I found some delicious tailgating recipes on Pinterest and made them for our football watching party on Saturday! Here are my recipes: Cream Cheese Sausage Pinwheels and Homemade Pizza Rolls

Saturday, September 29
Erika and Boden hosted a housewarming/football watching party at their new apartment. 
The Noles beat USF on the road in Tampa 30-17. 

Sunday, September 30
Went to New Smyrna Beach with my mom and mother-in-law

Monday, October 1
My sister-in-law made me an awesome mix tape which makes my commute to work a lot less painful. 

Tuesday, October 2
My intern and I on Nerd Day at school for Homecoming Week

Wednesday, October 3
Good 'ole afternoon thunderstorms rolling in to downtown Jacksonville  

Thursday, October 4
Hat Day at school for Homecoming Week

1 comment: