Friday, September 28, 2012

Project 365 - Week 39

Was this the longest week ever or what? Yes, yes it was. I am very excited for this relaxing weekend ahead. During football season, we do so much traveling on the weekends that sometimes it's nice to just have a weekend to stay at home and relax. I will still be cheering on my 'Noles as they take on USF tomorrow...from the comfort of my couch :)


Week 39 in review...

Friday, September 21
I found out that I was named Teacher of the Year at my school and my mommy surprised me with my first piece of  Yurman as a congratulatory gift! I was so excited and I absolutely love it :) 

Saturday, September 22
 
ESPN College Gameday was in Tallahassee for the FSU vs. Clemson game!

Sunday, September 23
We stopped in Perry for some brunch on our way home from Tallahassee. Sweet tea in Mason jars. 

Monday, September 24
My new parking spot at work :)

Tuesday, September 25
I got my official coaches polo for volleyball season

Wednesday, September 26
Our new bedding finally arrived from Pottery Barn. I love it!

Thursday, September 27
Have no fear, I can save your life. You're welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Teacher of the Year! What a great accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete