Monday, September 17, 2012

FSU vs. Wake Forest

This past weekend we had another successful game day in Tallahassee. It was a noon kickoff, which I absolutely despise, but we managed to make it until the 4th quarter before fleeing the heat. There was no hope from the beginning of me being even remotely comfortable during this game so I didn't even bother doing anything with my hair. I knew that I was going to be soaked in sweat from the brick oven that is Doak Campbell Stadium within minutes of kickoff.


I did manage to get some awesome tan lines (well sunburn actually) from my polo dress. Despite the heat, we always have a great time with our friends at every FSU home game. Our Seminoles pulled off another shut out this week, beating Wake Forest 52-0. I hope the winning streak continues this upcoming weekend against Clemson. I can't wait to be back in Tallahassee this weekend for a night game and a visit from ESPN College Gameday!


Side note: I am in love with this FSU art work I found on Pinterest. Starting my Christmas list now. 
Go Noles!

1 comment: