Thursday, September 20, 2012

Project 365 - Week 38

All I can think about is this weekend...can't wait for College Gameday and the FSU vs. Clemson game! Have a great weekend everyone :)


Week 38 in review...

Friday, September 14
It's official! Can't wait for a great volleyball season with my girls!

Saturday, September 15
10am and a PBR already in hand? Must be game-day :)

Sunday, September 16
Things got a little out of control at Best Buy...

Monday, September 17
Got some new rugs for our house

Tuesday, September 18
I just love it when my Scholastic book order arrives in my classroom

Wednesday, September 19
My dad's permanent headstone is finally in place. It looks beautiful, but makes me so sad. 

Thursday, September 20
One of my students made this for me. She spelled my name wrong, but I still love it

No comments:

Post a Comment