Thursday, August 22, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Every year, the first week of the new school year for me always coincides with Panhellenic Recruitment at Florida State. This makes me sad because I wish I could make the trip back to Tallahassee to help out with the events. Trust me, I would much rather be spending time with my Phi Mu sisters than going back to work. So in honor of this occasion, this week's Throwback Thursday is all about Recruitment!


Throwback Thursday: Panhellenic Recruitment

 My beautiful Phi Mu family at my senior recruitment back when there were only 3 of us. 



My Bid Day in 2005 after running to the house in the pouring rain. 

Bid Day Senior Year
Yes, laying on the sidewalk is as comfortable as it looks. The sacrifices we make as President. 

Good Luck to my Phi Mu sisters at FSU this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment