Our baby girl, we are so in love!
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Presenting: Peyton Brooke
We are overjoyed to introduce y'all to our daughter, Peyton Brooke! She made her grand entrance at 8:54am on Friday, June 13th. I guess that full moon and Friday the 13th ended up being good luck after all! She weighed 9 pounds 15 ounces and measured 21 inches long. I was so excited that I was able to have the all natural childbirth experience that I wanted, but I will write more about that later! Thank you all so much for your love and support during my entire pregnancy and I am looking forward to sharing all about my new journey as a mommy with you as well!
Coming soon...blog posts about our birth story, why I chose to have a natural childbirth, Peyton's first week at home and Jared's first Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats!! She looks just like your hubby in the first pic!
ReplyDelete