Friday, November 28, 2014

Peyton's 1st Thanksgiving

Baby's firsts are so exciting, which makes every holiday extra fun this year. It also gives me a good excuse to buy Peyton an adorable "My 1st (insert name of holiday here)" outfit for every single occasion. Although Peyton isn't big enough to fully enjoy this glorious day of food, football and family that we call Thanksgiving quite yet, I was excited that she was big enough to sit in a high chair and eat some of her own real food with us anyways.

Peyton hopes everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families!

 Grandma's little turkey!

Auntie Erika feeding Miss P some sweet potatoes for her Thanksgiving dinner. This was the first time she ever sat in her high chair and she loved it. What a big girl! 

 We enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving dinner with our families at my mom's house

 Miss P with her Auntie Erika

 I'll give you one guess as to what I'm most thankful for this year :) 

 I'm very blessed to be her mommy. 

 Miss P and her Grammy

Every family get together now revolves around what we call "pass the baby"...and Peyton loves every minute of it. I don't think this child gets enough attention. 

These are Peyton and Daddy's "mommy you are taking too many pictures" sad faces. 

Happy Thanksgiving from The Roche Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment