In the month of November, I attended three baby showers (and hosted two of them!). All three for very special friends from completely different circles of my life. I'm so blessed to have all of these amazing women in my life and could not be more excited for Peyton to have some new friends!
Baby Shower #1 - My childhood best friend, Lindsay
Baby Shower #1 - My childhood best friend, Lindsay
Remember back in May when I was 36 weeks pregnant and a bridesmaid in Lindsay's wedding? Well, guess who is rocking the baby bump now?!
I am super excited about Baby Speer's arrival because I always wanted Lindsay and I to have our kids grow up together. We have been friends since birth (I'm only 2 months older than her) and our dads have been friends since middle school. When I got married 5 years before her, I thought for sure that our first born babies would most likely be far apart in age, but God has a greater plan for us all and now we get to have babies close together after all!
My mom and I helped host Lindsay's baby shower and it was absolutely beautiful.
Even Peyton got a fancy new pink outfit for the occasion. Baby Speer's gender is going to be a surprise, but I think that Peyton is guessing that she's getting a new girl friend! My guess is a boy, and this anticipation is so exciting! I can't wait to find out :)
Congratulations pretty mama!
Baby Shower #2 - College friend and wife of Jared's fraternity brother, Emily
Emily is having a baby boy, Harrison, who Peyton has already claimed as her boyfriend/future husband. Just kidding. But really, as long as he is tall enough for her :)
Kappa Sigma Wives Club...aka: now Mommies Club!
Peyton loves any opportunity to see her auntie!
All dressed in blue to celebrate Harrison's impending arrival! We brought Emily some practical new mommy necessities and some monogrammed goodies as well. I simply can't resist adorable monogrammed baby gifts. There were tons of cute baby games and fun at this shower...and of course donuts, which made me nostalgic of my pregnant days spent binge eating those delicious powdered munchkins from Dunkin Donuts.
Baby Shower #3 - Church small group friend, Rebecca
The party hostesses! Since Lorelei loves books so much, we made her party book themed. Everyone brought gift cards for mom and dad as well as a new book for Lorelei's library.
Each component of the shower was themed with a children's book!
The ladies who love Lorelei!
Peyton and her sweet friend. We are so happy that you have found your forever home, Lorelei.












No comments:
Post a Comment