I ordered a few prints of these photos to send to our families, and when I went to pick up my prints they informed me that I needed to sign a copyright release form. I was obviously confused by this. They informed me that the photos appeared to be professional so they would need a copyright release in order to give me my prints. I was shocked. I told them that these definitely were not professional photos, that I took them myself on my own camera. So they complimented me on my pictures and said that I had to sign the release as the photographer. I felt pretty special and very flattered. Well, that sure made my day. Can I please make a living off of taking pictures of my own child?
So please enjoy this overwhelming, unnecessary number of photos of my child to celebrate Valentine's Day this year...
Peyton's 1st Valentine's Day!
I used to be a Valentine's Day hater, but now that I have this little munchkin, I think I can get on board with this holiday if she is going to make it this adorable.
I love how you can see her two little teeth in this photo!
I can hardly believe that I actually let her play with (and destroy) my decorations that I worked so hard to create. I pretty surprised with myself. I guess I'm officially a mom now.
Happy Valentine's Day from Peyton!


No comments:
Post a Comment