We wanted to visit during the morning hours because that's when all of the animals are out so you can see them really well. This kind of stole into Peyton's nap time, but she didn't mind, she was having too much fun!
Admiring the rhinos with Grammy
Not sure who is more excited about the elephants here, Peyton or the grandmas/auntie?
My absolute favorite part...baby lion cubs!!!!
Checking out the lions with daddy
Peyton and I plotting out how we can steal one of the lion cubs and bring it home
Peyton was mesmerized by the giraffes. She loves them and I think that she could have stared at them all day. She was actually a little sad when we left their area. I can't wait to bring her back when she is big enough to actually feed the giraffes herself.
Watching the giraffes with Grandma DeeDee
Too busy chatting away to smile for a photo with Auntie and Grammy
The new tiger exhibit was pretty cool, except that the tiger kept getting mad and wanting to either spray the visitors or hide away.
We love the zoo! Peyton really seems to love animals so I have a feeling that there will be many zoo trips in our future. In fact, we already got a membership because it's such a good deal.
She loved watching the penguins swim around too!
Of course we had to go on the carousel and sit on the giraffe. This kid loves a good carousel.
We can't wait to go back to the zoo again soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment