On Sunday, we met my parents at their church for Easter Service. After church, we went over to my parents' house for a late lunch and Chris and Melissa came to join us. After lunch, we went on a family bike ride around my parents' neighborhood. It was a beautiful day and Jared and I were excited to break-in our new cup holders on our bikes. We spent pretty much the whole day over at my parents' house and we all had a great day together.
Jared and I spent the evening at home just hanging out, as this was day 3 of our relaxing weekend. We were ecstatic to be able to spend our Sunday evening relaxing instead of getting ready for the work week, since we both had Monday off as well. I would spend my Monday catching up on school work and reading out in the sun, while Jared spent the day at a Seminole Booster golf tournament with Jimbo Fisher. What a wonderful end to a great 4-day weekend!
Happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment