Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bumpdate {21 Weeks}

I apologize for my blog turning into nothing but bumpdates. However, that is the only thing on my mind right now so I really don't have anything else interesting to write about. Between planning baby girl's nursery, getting ready for my own 3 baby showers and helping to plan baby showers and bridal luncheons for other friends, my life is consumed by invitations, decorations, Etsy and Pinterest. Not that this is a bad thing because I love being creative and planning events, but it doesn't leave time for very much blogging. In the mean time, let's check out the bump!

Week 21: January 22 - January 28  

Week 21 Milestones: 

- Baby girl is the size of a pomegranate this week! I can finally feel her moving around in there throughout the day!!! I feel her moving around the most when I am sitting at my dining room table working on my computer. She started developing taste buds this week so now she can taste the things I am eating. I better give her some yummy stuff to enjoy! She also has hair and eyebrows now!

- My total weight gain thus far is 16 pounds. Belly button is still in!

- Food preferences: Waffles. While grocery shopping on Monday, I walked past a display in the frozen food section with pictures of waffles on it. At that moment, I just had to have waffles. That night, we had waffles for dinner and ever since then, I can't get enough waffles. I'm still drinking my homemade smoothies and enjoying salads in between my waffle binges. On Sunday, I had my very first caffeinated beverage since September 6th. A coke icee. It was glorious. I think I just opened Pandora's box though because now I really want another coke icee. It is currently 38 degrees and raining and I am seriously contemplating driving up to the gas station for a coke icee. I think I will make a smoothie now to try and distract myself from these coke icee thoughts.

The crib arrived on Monday and Jared and I put it together last night. It's rather grandiose for our tiny nursery (which I knew it would be, sorry but I really like large furniture) but it's just so beautiful that I had to have it. I have all the bedding for it, but I'm going to wait until after we get all the other furniture in and hang everything on the walls before I but the bedding on.

Baby girl went on her very first quail hunt this week! (But that's a whole other blog post)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment