Peyton's birth announcements finally made their way into the mail this past weekend. Child is now 2 months old. Oops, mommy fail. In my defense, I did have to wait 3 weeks to get my photos from my photographer and then find the time look through the hundreds of birth announcements available online and narrow it down to one. I'm super OCD about projects like this so it takes me forever to consider every possible option and make a final decision. Plus, finding the time to sit down and hand address 100 envelopes is not really so easy these days. Good news is that the announcements are finally out and I absolutely love them! I'm glad that all of my anxiety over making them just perfect actually paid off.
I used
Shutterfly to design and order these cards. Good thing I received a bunch of coupons from them while I was pregnant, on top of a sale that was going on at the time of my order, because their cards are not cheap...especially when you need 100 of them. I better start thinking about my Christmas cards now because it will probably take me the next four months to pick one out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment