Jared and I were married at 5:30 on May 16, 2009 at the Dow Museum in Saint Augustine. Our reception was in the Flagler Ballroom of the Casa Monica Hotel in St. Augustine. Everything was perfect and I could not have been happier. The next few hours flew by, but luckily my photographer knows me too well and took an amazing 1300 pictures. As we celebrate our 2 year anniversary today, here's a look back at my favorite pictures from our wedding...
My beautiful bridesmaids
After trying on 50+ wedding dresses in all of NE Florida and SE Georgia, I finally found the perfect dress at Wedding Angels Boutique in Atlanta
Putting on the veil...team effort
The groomsmen
Getting ready with mommy watching :)
My grandmother's diamond and my great grandmother's wedding band
Jared and I dying laughing because my dad was crying hysterically
The Dow Museum of Historic Homes
High-fiving my husband...and then kissing him :)
Our wedding wine from San Sebastian Winery in St. Augustine
The kids in our wedding party...precious :)
The wedding party
My favorite picture...this is the wedding portrait that hangs in our house
Bridesmaids
Groomsmen
Watching our first dance
Although this is a hideous picture of me, it was the first time on cried at our wedding...dancing with my daddy
The reflection in the mirror of them dancing...this is my favorite picture of Jared and his mom
My brother making a speech...aka: my mom and I holding our breath :)
With my brother and sister-in-law
The cake with a Precious Moments topper and a GIANT bow of course :)
So inappropriate...
Casey's Maid of Honor speech...aka: her and Jared making fun of me
Phi Mu love
Kappa Sigma
Our grand exit
Riding away in our horse drawn carriage
Well now it's two years later and we're still going strong! There isn't a single moment from our wedding or our first two years of marriage that I would change. Since I always love to steal cliche lines from Taylor Swift, that day was a fairytale and so has been everyday after it.
Everyone knows that I love a good tradition, so we have decided to abide by the traditional wedding anniversary gifts each year. The gift for the 2nd wedding anniversary is cotton, so I can't wait to see what I am going to get made from cotton today! See if you can guess what it is going to be :)





























Your wedding was so perfect Jacki!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking it's just going to be cotton... like picked from a field :)
ReplyDelete...perhaps a new Lily dress! Love you both so very much. I am crying - thanks for always doing that to me. I love it! My love soars each time I read. xox
ReplyDeletei love your wedding! My fave pic is the one of Casey giving her speech. Your face is priceless lol
ReplyDelete