When we were little, I wanted to be just like Chris. Everything he did, I wanted to do. When all the other little girls dressed up like princesses for Halloween, I was a Ninja Turtle because that's what Chris wanted to be. He used to dress me up in football pads and tackle me and I loved every minute of it. Of course he picked on me and tormented me, but I learned a lot from him. He convinced me to go through sorority recruitment my freshman year of college which changed my life. My knowledge of hunting and fishing acquired from him helped Casey and I flirt with fraternity guys in college (my husband being one of them).
I honestly feel so blessed to have an older brother and I wish that all girls could experience what it is like to have one. I hope that one day my daughter has an older brother like mine.
Happy 30th Birthday Chris!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment