Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bid Day Throwback

Today is Bid Day at Florida State University. I want to send my best wishes to all of the Panhellenic women at FSU and congratulate them on another successful recruitment. I am thinking about my Phi Mu sisters today because Bid Day was always my favorite day of the school year. It was a day that changed my life and I always loved welcoming our future sisters to their new home. I so wish that I could be with my sisters at the Alpha Epsilon chapter on this special day. I will be spending today with my Jacksonville Alumnae Chapter and we are sending all our love and congratulations to Tallahassee.

In honor of today, I wanted to post some photos from the four Bid Days I spent in Phi Mu.

 My Bid Day 2005 - it rained and we had to wear hideous orange t-shirts

PC'05 on our Bid Day 2005

Bid Day 2006 - with my bid day buddy who ended up becoming my little!

PC'05 at Bid Day 2006

Bid Day 2007 - with my little Elisa!

PC'05 at Bid Day 2007

PC'05 at Bid Day 2008 - SENIORS!

My very last Bid Day...one of the perks of being President is that you get to lay in front of the group Bid Day shot. I'm the one laying on the sidewalk on the left side, and yes it is horribly uncomfortable "lounging" gracefully on the sidewalk like that.

Happy Bid Day to my Phi Mu sisters at Florida State! LIOB

1 comment: