Week 35 in review...
Friday, August 24
Happy hour for Erika's birthday!
Saturday, August 25
Erika's birthday dinner - gotta get my wear out of my Lilly dresses before Labor Day :)
Sunday, August 26
Phi-Esta luncheon with my Phi Mu sisters from the Jacksonville Alumnae Chapter!
Monday, August 27
I agreed to be the assistant coach for my school's volleyball team. What the hell am I thinking? Oh well, should be fun! Guess I'll have to brush up on my skills since it has been like a decade since I've played.
Tuesday, August 28
Open House - met my students' parents and taught them how to use my teacher website
Wednesday, August 29
The flag is officially up! It must be football season :)
Thursday, August 30
One of my student's (12 years old) journal entries. My intern and I enjoyed it :)
The topic was "write about a time when you did something that you later regretted".



No comments:
Post a Comment