Thursday, August 2, 2012

Project 365 - Week 31

This summer is dwindling down and I don't like it one bit. It's almost that time of the summer where I have to start organizing all my classroom stuff, thinking about lesson plans, and getting geared up for another school year. Until then, I am going to enjoy every minute that remains of my summer vacation!


Week 31 in review...
Friday, July 27
The cards just keep coming. I feel so loved :)

Saturday, July 28
We co-hosted an engagement party for our friends, Josh and Heather.

Sunday, July 29
I finally framed the painting of our wedding venue...and it's in a quatrefoil frame!

Monday, July 30
My Phi Mu little sister sent me a care package :)

Tuesday, July 31
Wine + watching the Fab 5 win gold in women's gymnastics = amazing night

Wednesday, August 1
Simply because I love waffle fries...a lot. 

Thursday, August 2
Had a play date with my favorite man

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week, I feel ya on the going back to school... I'm not even ready to think about it, let alone pea are for it!! Have a great weekend, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of your little! Love the wedding venue painting, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete