Thursday, May 1, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Five years ago today, I graduated from Florida State University. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I am so grateful to have spent 4 amazing years in Tallahassee and thankful to FSU for providing me with an outstanding education and so many fun memories, as well as introducing me to my husband and some of my closest friends. Therefore, today's Throwback Thursday is dedicated to this day 5 years ago when I was honored to graduate from my beloved alma mater. Go Noles!

I may have become a little nostalgic in the process of writing this post and gone a tad overboard with the amount of photos...
Throwback Thursday: FSU Graduation

May 1, 2009



 Graduation present from my Phi Mu family :)

 Phi Mu Senior Bar Crawl



Celebrating after graduation at Ken's

The best part about graduating...finally getting to sign the ceiling at Ken's!

Congratulations to everyone graduating this weekend, including my husband who has earned yet another degree from Florida State and graduates with his Masters of Business Administration on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment