Since this upcoming weekend is host to the 53rd Phi Mu National Convention, I decided that today's Throwback Thursday should be dedicated to my Convention experiences. Technically, I should be attending Convention this weekend serving as my Alumnae Chapter's voting delegate because I am our Chapter President, but it was just too soon to leave my little legacy's side so I had to send someone else in my place. I am super sad about missing out on my 3rd National Convention, but it's worth it because I think I may have found something that I actually love more than Phi Mu :)
Throwback Thursday: Phi Mu National Convention
My first Phi Mu National Convention - 2008 in Orlando, Florida. I was President of our Collegiate Chapter at FSU, Alpha Epsilon, and thus served as our chapter's voting delegate at Convention.
2008 Carnation Banquet
All of the awards I had the honor of accepting on behalf of our amazing Collegiate Chapter!
My second Phi Mu National Convention - 2012 in San Antonio, Texas. I was President of our Alumnae Chapter here in Jacksonville, and thus served as our chapter's voting delegate at Convention.
2012 Carnation Banquet
And one more that's not a throwback picture...I know you didn't actually think that I would get through an entire post without including a photo of Peyton :)
Peyton wants to wish all of our Phi Mu sisters a fun time at National Convention this weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment