Thursday, April 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Only 364 more days until my birthday y'all! Actually, I think I'm getting to that age where it is no longer fun to countdown until your next birthday. I think I'll just stick with 26 for the next couple years. I know I only have one day under my belt, but my 26th year is pretty good so far. In case you haven't caught on yet, yesterday was my birthday. Therefore, today's Throwback Thursday photos are dedicated to birthdays. More importantly, my birthday.

Throwback Thursday: Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, that's an odd place to have a birthday party? No idea how/why I ended up in the bathtub. 

Birthday party at ShoBiz...aka: Chuck-e-Cheese before Chuck-e-Cheese existed

Pony rides in my front yard for my 4th birthday party

My 6th birthday party
Please notice how much taller I am than every other child my age in this photo 
(my brother doesn't count because he was like 10 at the time) 
Also...April birthday + pool in our backyard = pool party every year for a solid decade

Sweet Sixteen at my aunt and uncle's restaurant 

21st birthday at FSU...my waltz was 80's themed 

24th birthday at the FSU Spring Game in Tallahassee

No comments:

Post a Comment