Saturday, April 27, 2013

Catch Up

I have absolutely zero exciting/important things to be blogging about right now. Plus, I kind of fell off the blogging wagon for the past week or so. My bad y'all. So let's play a little catch up...


Two weeks ago my bestest best friend, Casey, came in town. While the reason for her visit was a sad one (sorority sister's dad's funeral), I was still super excited to get to spend some time with her. Since she was visiting, I convinced Jared that we should go have some cocktails in downtown St. Augustine.


I finally broke down and got some nice running shoes. I got them fitted for my feet and everything. They are super fancy. It's amazing the difference a good pair of shoes can make in your running. Plus, they are neon colors...like glow in the dark neon. So between these shoes and my collection of brightly colored Nike running shorts, I look like something out of an 80's workout video. My neighbors appreciate it :) 


Our friends, Josh and Heather, are getting married in 3 weeks! Jared and I are both in the bridal party and we can't wait for the wedding day. Last weekend, Heather's matron of honor threw them a couples bridal shower/stock the bar party. Here are some pictures from the party...

Heather with her bridesmaids

Heather and Josh with their groomsmen (missing one)

Kappa Sigma Wives Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment