Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blogging Hiatus

Dearest readers, I sincerely apologize for my current blogging hiatus. I have been out of town a lot recently and when I'm at home Jared is hogging the computer. See our other laptop just up and decided to stop working altogether and it's pretty old so it's not really worth fixing. Alas, we have been down to one laptop here in the Roche household. And since Jared has schoolwork that he needs to get done for his MBA every night; well, he gets computer priorities.

Needless to say, my blogging has had to take a backseat to life, but I promise to be back very soon. I have a lot to write about...Jared's trip to South America, our trip to North Carolina, and my current escapades with my bestie.

So happy Thursday from Cocoa Beach and have a great rest of the week!

1 comment: