I was very excited that part of our trip included getting to meet Mark and Christina's daughter, Ava, who is 2 months old. Jared and I had to take turns posing with our pseudo-"niece" of course.
Saturday morning, the boys made Christina and I breakfast while we lounged around and drank mimosas. We sure know how to pick good husbands :)
We spent the afternoon at American Social on Las Olas enjoying some drinks and celebrating Mark. The surprises kept coming when a number of Mark's friends just kept randomly showing up at the bar. Just when he thought the surprises were over, someone else would show up and join the party!
Besties!
The sneaky girls behind all of these surprises :)
Our table couldn't support our ever growing party so we just took over the back quadrant of the bar
We ended our evening with dinner at Tap42
Sunday was Mark's actual birthday, so that morning the boys went golfing and then we all headed to Coconuts out in Ft. Lauderdale Beach for some brunch. The food and atmosphere was great and of course the company was awesome too :)
Happy Birthday Mark!


No comments:
Post a Comment