Monday, January 21, 2013

First Thing

I'm stealing this post idea from one of my favorite bloggers and Phi Mu sister, Heather. Hope everyone who has the day off of work today like me is enjoying it! Happy MLK Day!

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning:
Go to the bathroom and brush my teeth

First thing you reach for when you open the fridge:
In the morning? Milk. I absolutely have to drink milk every single morning. Jared says that I drink so much milk that we should just invest in a cow.

First thing you do when you get to the gym:
The what? Gym? Yeah, I don't go there.

First thing you do when you get home from work:
Let the dogs out and then pig out on snacks.

First car:
2001 Ford Explorer Sport

First accident/traffic violation:
A drunk guy rear-ended me at a stop light when I was in high school

First thing you wanted to be when you grew up:
Veterinarian. Ballerina.

First choice beverage:
Diet coke. Wine.

First choice breakfast:
A cheeseburger. I don't like breakfast foods.

First choice dessert:
A cheeseburger. I don't like dessert.

First choice dream career:
Stay at home mom

First song that comes to mind:
"I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift...it was just on the radio

First major purchase:
Jared and I bought a house together on April 29, 2009. I graduated from college on May 1 and we got married on May 16.

First job (aside from babysitting): 
I worked as a secretary/assistant at law office in high school.

First time you flew on a plane:
We went to Dallas, Texas for Thanksgiving in 1993.

First thing you do when you get in the car:
Turn it on and put on my seat-belt.

First thing you do when you get on the computer:
Check my email.

First person you call when you have exciting news:
My mom or my best friend Casey depending on what it is

First pet:
We got a cat, Boomer, when I was five. My brother name her (yes, her) Boomer after Boomer Esiason, the football player.

First date with your significant other:
Kappa Sigma's Barnyard Bash, March 31, 2006. I wouldn't really call it a date, it was more like a frat party. But I was Jared's date to the frat party and it was the first time I ever met his sister, which makes it memorable.

First time leaving the country:
We went on a cruise to the Bahamas for Easter/my 5th birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Stole your idea too! Hope you don't mind ;)
    Sheila
    http://livelaughlovemrsrj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete