Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five for Friday

Thank the Lord it is Friday. I know this was only a four day work week, but it seemed like the longest four days ever. By the way...January is almost over? When did that happen? Oh well, just means we are closer to spring! Yessss :)


Here is my Top 5 for this week...

1. We got to hang out with some of our amazing friends over the weekend. Friends who live here in Jacksonville and friends who came to visit from out of town. It was great spending time with them. We are so blessed to have the best friends ever.

2. I decorated my house for Valentine's Day! I actually don't care for Valentine's Day as a holiday at all, I think it's pretty stupid...however, I do like pink and hearts so I still decorate for it :)


3. My intern started teaching all of our classes completely on her own this week. While it is very challenging for me to give up control of my classroom, I love having my freedom.

4. We had an Executive Board meeting for our local Phi Mu Alumnae Chapter and made a lot of great progress! I love being our Chapter President and I'm pretty sure that I will probably be a Phi Mu officer in some capacity for life. LIOB


5. Two of my favorite Phi Mu ladies celebrated their birthdays this week. My best friend, Casey, turned 26 on Wednesday and my great grand-little, Lizzy, turned 23 yesterday!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment