As we all know, one of my best skills is procrastination and facebook and my blog do not help this problem at all. I was noticing that some people were posting their Christmas card photos from when they were kids (thanks Lindsay :) I'm stealing your idea!) and this made me want to go back and look at all of my family's old Christmas photos. I have always loved Christmas cards and always wanted to send one out every year, even though we slacked off and skipped a few years. In going through our photos albums, I was having a really hard time finding Christmas photos from every year, so I gathered up the ones that I could find, even though I am still missing a lot of them. I decided that for all those people who love to procrastinate as much as I do, here are some entertaining (and embarrassing) Christmas photos for you to enjoy.
My first Christmas!
1987
1988
Better than a Christmas card...evidence that it actually snowed in Jacksonville
"Sledding" down the golf course in Deerwood
1989
1990
1991
1992
1996
Ski trip in Breckenridge, CO
1997
Trip to the New York City
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
1999
2004
Yes, there were guns in our Christmas card photo this year :)
2006
2007
Dual purpose: Christmas card and engagement announcement
2008
Our first Christmas card together!
2009
This year's card :)
2010
No comments:
Post a Comment