Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Well, it is the last day of the year and I couldn't be happier. It has been a wonderful year and we have so much to be thankful for. Jared and I are so blessed to have a beautiful home, our health, wonderful family and friends, and full time jobs.

As I look back on 2010, I can't help but smile when thinking about all the fun we had and the great people that we got to share this year with.

We kicked off 2010 at the Gator Bowl watching
Bobby Bowden coach his last college football game ever 

We added a new member to our family
Lola the black lab puppy!

Jared built a paver patio in our backyard

We met Jack Daniels at his distillery in Lynchburg, TN

We visited the home of country music
Nashville, Tennessee

We got to celebrate Mother's Day with both of our mommies!

We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary in St. Augustine!

We celebrated Memorial Day at our house
with our wonderful friends!

We saw Brooks and Dunn in concert

Casey and I finally went to Dollywood for the first time

I spent 4th of July at the Adams Family Reunion

Casey and I hiked to the top of Lookout Mountain
in Chattanooga, TN

Jared was the McGuire's best man for their September wedding 

We co-hosted many fabulous tailgates for FSU football games :)

Both of our families got to spend Thanksgiving together

FSU finally beat the Gators!!!!

The Roche Family hosted Christmas :)


As I look forward to 2011, I can't believe what lies ahead of us. Jared and I will celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary this year. Jared will turn 25 (a quarter of a century ahhh) and our little puppy Sadie will turn 4 years old. Who knows what else this year will bring. I do know that there is no way I'd rather kick off 2011 than with great friends and Seminole football :)

We are leaving today with a caravan of friends and heading to Atlanta. We will be ringing in the New Year tonight from the Chick-fil-A Bowl in the Georgia Dome. Cheers to a fabulous 2011 and Go Noles!

Wishing you Health, Love and Happiness
in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment