I have decided to embark on this little challenge, to find something in my life that makes me happy every single day for 100 days in a row. I've seen this project on Facebook and Instagram and I really like the concept behind it so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon. I feel like too often we dwell on the things in our life that are negative or not living up to our expectations, when in reality, we are surrounded by 10x the amount of positive things that we can be thankful for which far outweigh that one bad thing. I am so guilty of this and I know it, which is why I really want to complete this challenge. I want to remind myself everyday of all the wonderful things in my life that I have to be happy about. Whether they be big or small, important or insignificant, if it makes me happy I want to take the time to recognize it.
I am starting today. I'll be posting a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #100happydays every day for the next 100 days. I'll probably post the photos in groups here on the blog occasionally as well so y'all can follow along.
If you are interested in participating with me, just go to their website 100happydays.com and sign up. Yes, you actually register for this and then they check up on you to make sure that you are actually keeping up with it!
Join me in appreciating the little things in your life that can make you happy every single day! Here goes nothing. Wish me luck. Here's to the next 100 days, full of happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment