I miss blogging. Even if no one else ever reads a single thing I write ever again. I've realized that I need this for myself. Blogging is my hobby. It's basically my only hobby, besides crafting...and taking pictures of my daughter...but I'm not sure that actually qualifies as a hobby. I'm sure that most people would argue that this is a pretty pathetic hobby, but at least it's free unlike my husband's multitude of hobbies which all cost money. However, I decided that blogging makes me happy and gives me a relaxing form of therapy that I desperately need in this crazy world that is our lives. So with that unnecessarily lengthy tirade...I'm officially back.
A lot has happened since my last post, and since I'm a particularly OCD individual when it comes to my projects, I couldn't possibly leave a 2 month gap in my blog posts. Therefore, I'm going to play a little catch-up and back date a whole slew of posts that should have occurred over these last 2 months. Moral of the story...you have a lot of reading to do. But don't worry, it's the last week of the year and everyone is on vacation so there isn't a whole lot going on at your office anyways, right? Since I know everyone is looking for a good way to nurse their Christmas hangover and procrastinate at work today...you're welcome in advance. Here's what the Roches have been up to...
Sykes and Cooper Farm
Peyton's 1st Halloween
Peyton Brooke {Five Months}
Peyton's 1st Thanksgiving
Baby Showers Galore
Movin' On Up
Festival of Lights 5k
Peyton Brooke {Six Months}
Christmas Cards
Everlasting Mistletoe {DIY Christmas Craft}
Peyton Meets Santa
Peyton's 1st Christmas Eve
Peyton's 1st Christmas
Our Year in Review will be coming up next...
And did you really think I could possibly make it through I whole post without a picture of Peyton? Yeah right. Thanks for indulging my obsession with my daughter :)
It's good to be back, y'all!



No comments:
Post a Comment