A baby shower in honor of Jennifer and baby Claire
Baby Claire received some beautiful gifts from her friends in Chattanooga. I, of course, had to bring her some gameday gear. I found this UGA dress and monogrammed bloomers on Etsy and I could not resist. Dang, I wish I had an FSU gameday outfit that was this cute.
Cutest little preggers mama. Ready to pop at the end of August!
Mommy and me with Jen
The mommies...friends since high school
The moms and their daughters.
(Enjoy the picture of all of us at the bottom of this post from 1987)
Of course, one of my blog posts about an important life event would not be complete without some embarrassing throwback photos. Sorry Jen :)
Jen and I with my dad
The Kreis and the Tuckers with my family at my baptism.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment