Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

I would hardly call my activities this weekend anything remotely close to "shenanigans", but alas here we are linking up anyways. I hope that everyone had a fabulous first weekend of June. Of course it is already hotter than Hades and raining here in Florida, but June means that school is almost over so this girl is beyond pumped.
Sami's Shenanigans
This weekend I...

Had a girls' night out with the ladies of my church small group! We had a fun little happy hour at Yes, You Canvas! painting these lovely masterpieces. 


Dance was always my art form y'all...never painting. But a little painting, great friends and some wine always makes for a good time. 


Jared and I found a brewery right down the road from our house. Apparently, it has been there for about a year and a half and I never even knew about it!!! It's a great local dive and needless to say, I already love it. Guess I know where I'll be spending my summer :) Mile Marker Brewing


Have a great week! Only 4 days of school left for me until glorious summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment