
For the past 3 years, we have started a new girls' tradition in my family. Each year on the weekend that I get out of school, my mom and I drive south and my aunt drives north to meet up at the beach for the weekend. The first two years we stayed in Vero Beach, but now that my mom has a condo in New Smyrna Beach, we went there this year.
Lunch at a fun restaurant right on the beach - Chases on the Beach
We had a fabulous weekend lounging on the beach and relaxing. Can't wait until next year!
This was the perfect way to begin my summer vacation! Have a great week :)


Hi!! I'm your newest follower!! I found you through the shenanigans!! Your blog title caught my attention. Fellow wino here!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading more about you!!
Kristin
Come check me out if you want!!
www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com