Here is what you will need...Feel free to substitute any or all ingredients for their non-fat, sugar-free or organic versions if you want to make your dessert super healthy. I, of course, opted for full sugar, full fat deliciousness.
Ingredients:
Plastic Cups
Blueberries
Raspberry Sherbet
Vanilla Ice Cream
Alright kids, get ready this is the tough part. Don't worry, if this girl can do it, you can too.
Step 1: Put two scoops of raspberry sherbet into each cup.
Step 2: Put two scoops of ice cream on top of the sherbet.
Step 3: Place a handful of blueberries on top of the ice cream.
Voila! You're all done. If you want them to be extra delicious, put them back in the freezer for about an hour so the entire parfait can congeal back together. I guarantee that these will be so yummy and there is no possible way you could mess this up. Next time, I think I'll garnish them with some little American flags to add to the festivity. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment