Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bean Wedding {Rehearsal Dinner}

I should probably give y'all fair warning and let you know that there are going to be quite a few upcoming posts dedicated to our friends' wedding. I think we all know by now that I am an overachiever when it comes to "documenting", hence the multiple blog posts chock full of an unnecessary amount of photos. Don't worry, my life isn't too exciting right now so I have nothing better to write about anyways. 

I was the "official photographer" for the rehearsal dinner...aka: everyone knows that I am going to take an obscene number of photos anyways so they might as well just let me do all the work and steal a copy of my pictures later. I can't help it. I love taking pictures. Maybe a missed my calling as a photographer? Nevermind that, it's story time! 

Rehearsal Dinner - Friday, May 17th


We checked into our hotel and I was super excited when I opened the door to our room's balcony to find this killer view of downtown Jacksonville. Obviously, I had to grab my camera. 

After the actual wedding rehearsal out at the venue, we came back downtown for the rehearsal dinner. Luckily, it was right down the street from the hotel so we took a stroll along the river-walk to get there. 


Yeah, like there was any way we were going to walk along the river-walk without me forcing everyone to stop and pose for a picture. At least my husband and friends always know what to expect. 

 Do you like my dress? I'm obsessed with it. Thank you Lilly Pulitzer. 

The groomsmen at the rehearsal dinner {River City Brewing Company}

 Time for shots and cheers to the bride and groom!

The bride and groom on the eve of their marriage!

 Of course I turned the walk back to the hotel into a photo shoot...

I make my husband pose for so many pictures. He's very patient. 

The bride and groom started getting silly. Must have been those shots from dinner :) 

Downtown Jacksonville

No comments:

Post a Comment