Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bean Wedding {The Big Day}

I wanted to go ahead and share some of my photos from Josh and Heather's big day. Once Heather gets the rest of the photos from her photographer, I will share some of those, but until then these pictures from my little camera will have to do. Check out my post from Monday if you want to see a preview of the photographer's pictures: Bean Wedding Preview. We had such a blast at this wedding and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Josh & Heather's Wedding Day - Saturday, May 18th

Bridal party benefits...getting to drink at the reception before the ceremony even begins :) 

Heather got us these adorable monogrammed shirts to get ready in on the day of the wedding. We all know how I feel about monogrammed things. I was thrilled!

With the beautiful bride getting our hair and make-up done!

Dressed and ready to go...ceremony time!

 Ready to take another trip down the aisle with this man on our 4 year wedding anniversary weekend :)

With my two favorite ladies...my mommy and my mother-in-law 

The Bushes and The Roches 

The ceremony...my sister-in-law took some photos for me with my little camera, but the lighting was pretty hard to shoot during the ceremony, so I'll leave the good quality photos to Katrina :)

 Josh and his Kappa Sigma fraternity brothers

Kappa Sigma Wives Club...we always take a photo together at every event and we always have to stand in chronological order according to wedding date :)


The bridal party was getting rowdy in the photo booth! 


 Someone was spying on Jared and I while we were dancing to our wedding song

 Josh's fraternity brothers "ringing him in"...it's a Kappa Sigma wedding tradition

 ...and the dance party begins.

Photo booths at weddings are always a good idea :)


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment