Thursday, May 16, 2013

Four Years

Today, Jared and I are celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. We have faced a lot of difficult challenges over these few short years of marriage and I have to thank God everyday for blessing me with the perfect companion to stand by my side. Many of these experiences have not been easy, but they bring us closer together and make our marriage stronger.


On this day four years ago, my dad walked me down the aisle and gave me away to the only man he knew would be able to take care of me the way that he did. For those in attendance, this was probably the most memorable moment from my wedding. My dad crying like a baby and the rest of us laughing hysterically because it was the most unexpected and adorable thing we had ever seen. Initially, Jared and I were both nervous that we were going to start crying as I was coming down the aisle, but once we saw my dad we couldn't stop laughing. I guess I have my dad to thank for breaking the ice and calming my nerves in that moment.


I love looking back at our wedding photos because I feel like we look so young. We have come a long way over the past 4 years and it's fun to look back and remember where we started. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us! Here's to many more years of happiness together :)


I've decided that rather than rewrite the same things on my blog every year, here are links to the posts I have made in the past about my wedding day...

Three Year Anniversary
Bridal Guest Blogger
Wedding Cake
Today Was A Fairytale

No comments:

Post a Comment