Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bridal Guest Blogger

Today, I am guest blogging over at Romance in a Glance and I am so excited about it! I am writing about my wedding and all the traditions we incorporated into our special day that were inspired by Greek Life. So be sure and visit Romance in a Glance today to check out my very "Greek" wedding! I hope you enjoy my post :)


If you would like to become a Bridal Guest Blogger and have your wedding featured on Romance in a Glance just email romanceinaglance@gmail.com for more details. She features a new bride every week!


3 comments:

  1. I read it and it was a wonderful post! :)
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Love the blog :) and loved your wedding, made me smile just thinking about it. Great post and photo choices! (Don't know how you picked, they were all so beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete