Week 9 in review...
Friday, February 24
I spent my Friday night with these lovely ladies...Bailey and June (my brother's dogs on the left) with Sadie and Lola (our dogs on the right)
Saturday, February 25
A little Nine West Outlet shopping spree...I was in desperate need of some new shoes for work. I guess stilettos weren't meant to be worn for 8 hours a day while teaching.
Sunday, February 26
My daddy and I at the Daytona 500...this photo was taken right before the torrential downpour that caused the race to be postponed until Monday.
Monday, February 27
Finally got to see the Daytona 500 race on Monday night with Boden!
Tuesday, February 28
Our travel documents for Ireland arrived, eek!!!
Wednesday, February 29
I finally got rid of the two extra computers in my classroom that didn't work very well, so now I have a station for me to work on my laptop, a student computer station and a table work station for the bad kids that get sent to me for timeout.
Thursday, March 1
One of the little girls in my class cornered me about a month ago and asked me to buy Girl Scout cookies from her, and of course I couldn't resist...my treats arrived today :)








I am so jealous you are going to Ireland! I have always wanted to go! I can't wait to hear about it/ see pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou are SO on top of it! And...I am so not :( i cannot apologize enough for not having it up yesterday (C had his wisdom teeth taken out and being a nurse has taken up all my time!)...about to get it up now. Looks like you had a great week!!!
ReplyDelete