Thursday, March 15, 2012

Project 365 - Week 11

Today is my last day of work before Spring Break, hooray!! And tomorrow I am getting on a plane to Ireland. Holy crap, I am so excited. Unfortunately, next week's Project 365 post will have to be postponed until I get back from Ireland, but it will be posted as soon as I return so do not fret. Anywho, here are my photos from this past week!


Week 11 in review...

Friday, March 9

We closed on our new lot! We aren't planning on building on it for a few years, but are officially landowners in the meantime. 

Saturday, March 10

I got to spend my entire weekend trying to fight off a terrible cold...lucky me. 

Sunday, March 11

Florida State won the ACC Championship in Men's Basketball for the first time in school history! Go Noles!

Monday, March 12

The girls' soccer team at my school won their divisional championship and since I sponsored one of the players on the team, they gave me this t-shirt...free t-shirts always make me happy

Tuesday, March 13

I was still feeling like crap and trying to get rid of my cold so I had to leave work early and spend my afternoon at the CVS Minute Clinic to get some antibiotics

Wednesday, March 14

I got a Vera Bradley travel journal for my trip!

Thursday, March 15

All packed and ready to go! Ireland here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment