You may remember a post I wrote back in January (Lilly for Sororities) about how Lilly Pulitzer was having a contest and the winning sororities got their own Lilly print for their sorority. Well, we found out a few weeks later that my dear sorority, Phi Mu, did indeed win one of the prints! So if you helped me out and voted for Phi Mu, thank you :)
About a week ago, Lilly Pulitzer revealed the designs for the winning sororities' prints and I could not be more excited about how adorable the Phi Mu one is! Let's just say that I'm obsessed. It has lions, quatrefoils and carnations, oh my! Haha, sorry, that was lame...let's just say it is simply Phi Mu perfection.
Presenting...Phi Mu by Lilly Pulitzer...
Lilly has made the print into a Facebook timeline cover, which I am of course currently rockin' on my Facebook page. I guess this is their way of holding us over until the actual merchandise comes out in stores, which isn't until August!!! I know, what a tease. It's probably a good thing though because I need to start saving up since I fully intend on buying everything that Lilly makes in this print.
Speaking of my love for Phi Mu...I celebrated Founders' Day last weekend with my amazing Alumnae Chapter and we had a great time. It's hard to believe that Phi Mu has been around for 160 years now. Thank you to all the fabulous women who keep it going strong!
In other exciting Phi Mu news, I am still the President of our local Alumnae Chapter here in Jacksonville and this is a convention year! Which means that I will be representing our chapter at the 52nd National Convention (Phi Mu runs on a biennium so we only have convention every 2 years). I was lucky enough to be able to attend the National Convention in 2008 when I was President of our Collegiate Chapter at FSU, and it was a blast. Needless to say, I am super excited for July. This year's convention is taking place at this fabulous resort (JW Marriott San Antonio) in San Antonio, Texas!
There is just so much Phi Mu love going on in my life right now! LIOB





No comments:
Post a Comment