Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Well, it's Wednesday, so let's take a moment to enjoy all the fun things I have been wasting my time looking at on Pinterest this week.


Oh, How Pinteresting!

                                                                                             Source: l-ion.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                   Source: someecards.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                     Source: mamaofalltrades.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                            Source: elleandblair.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                Source: topshop.com via Jacki on Pinterest

                                                                                       Source: polyvore.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                         Source: katespade.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                           Source: sparkle-everyday.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                   Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                 Source: justcallmecheap.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                   Source: imgfave.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                         Source: style-delights.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                            Source: bhg.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                Source: herlongarchitects.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                    Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


10 comments:

  1. Hi...I'm stopping by from Michelle's link-up. I love the Disney vacation countdown, and the green dress is so cute! Have a great Wednesday!

    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first pin. & those cute sandals!

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a 90's kid too. Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! I LOVE that Disney countdown and the goal list! I'm SO making both of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't miss the Spice Girls 'cuz I still listen to 'em all the time. Hey, every girl needs a dose of just-for-fun girl power sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sitting area in the middle of the pool is to DIE for. I just love, love, love it. Also, 90's kids rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rotating goal list is the best thing I have seen in... FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that house! And that pool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am following from the Vintage Apple. I love those pearl shoes, adding them to my wedding board. Super cute as are those dresses the girls are wearing. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those dresses are SO cute! I'll have to find you because these pins are so perfect (and we have similar tastes!)

    ReplyDelete